This plugin keeps track of the status of all your WordPress installations managed by the WordPress Toolkit both on cPanel and Plesk.
- Total number of WordPress websites
- Number of WordPress websites alive
- Number of broken WordPress websites
- Number of outdated WordPress websites
- Number of WordPress websites with outdated PHP Versions
This plugin needs to be able to speak with the command-line interface of the WP Toolkit.
Plesk users need to add the following line to their
agent360 ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: /usr/sbin/plesk
cPanel users need to add the following line to their
agent360 ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: /usr/local/bin/wp-toolkit
To enable the plugin, edit the
/etc/agent360.inifile and add the following lines:
[wpt] enabled = yes interval = 3600
To test the plugin, run the
sudo -u agent360 agent360 test wpt command.
Now you can restart the agent with the
service agent360 restart command.
Updated over 1 year ago